Oct 10th, 2016
We have officially reached the fall dating season! It’s getting cooler so everyone wants someone to cuddle with and to go out with someone that can help warm them up!
I am going to help you out with some fabulous date ideas you must start planning ASAP!
6 Great Dates:
1) Visit a Vineyard for a Wine Tasting! Dahlonega, Georgia has a few that will make you forget you’re still in the States or that anyone else is there except you two!
2) Apple Picking.. if you’re like me, this will be more fun if the person you go with is tall 🙂
3) Go to a Pumpkin Patch! Pick out a couple pumpkins, takes some cute photos and then go carve them- this could actually turn into 2 dates 😉
4) The Botanical Gardens! Take a nice stroll around with someone special. So romantic!
5) Restaurant Patios with Fireplaces. I don’t know what’s more cozy and romantic than going out for dinner and a glass of wine next to a fireplace or fire pit. Snuggle up beside each other and let the conversation flow!
6) Hike Kennesaw/ Stone Mountain. The weather is just right and you’ll see the leaves changing. This is a fun, active way to get to know someone better!
Now, don’t do these all in sequence because you don’t want to run out of great date ideas after 6 dates and then not know what to do! Make the dates special!
Hope you enjoy these!
Wishing you love,